Useful Information about the South Vancouver Adult Day Centre
1. The centre is open for programming Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. We are closed weekends and all Public Holidays.
2. The hours for client programming are .
3. There are two SVADC buses to transport you to and from the Centre.
4. You can use Handy-Dart and taxis if you prefer, or if you live outside our pick-up boundaries.
5. On the days you are scheduled to come to the Centre, our Staff will phone you between to tell you the time the bus will pick you up.
6. You will normally be home again between and .
7. Your cost for the day is $10.00. This includes transportation, a hot lunch at and most activities.
*Clients who use taxis, Handy Dart or walk to the Centre pay $5.00 each day
*All clients who participate in special bus outing events will be charged $10.00 for that day. Clients pay the cost of restaurant meals less $3.50.
*You may pay daily (cash only) or we can invoice you at the end of each month.
8. You are responsible for bringing any needed medications to the centre. We will assist you in taking it as necessary.
9. Please contact the Centre before 8.45 any day you are unable to attend.